Friday 22 August 2014

"I wanna rock!!!"

Well this evening I had a great evening out. Had double date with fiancĂ© and one of my lovely bridesmaids plus her husband. We went out for dinner (thank you Tesco clubcard vouchers!) and then to see Rock of Ages at the theatre. I even curled my hair for the occasion ☺️ The show was very funny, a little bit naughty in parts and a great sing-a-long of 80s classics! The best thing about it was that they didn't take it too seriously, one bit they even went totally off script and corpsed totally, had the audience in stitches! The lead character was played by Noel off of Hearsay and Wales so there were plenty of sheep jokes in there. All in all a good fun night with one my bestie and my lovely man. Few pre-theatre pics are below... 

In other news I collected my first fabric parcel from the post office and have purchased a measuring tape so Operation Made by Me is ready for the next stage ( and yes that is a partially stolen code name that I just invented!) I also bought my wedding tiara which is exciting. 

And now since it is past pumpkin time I'm off to sleep, have to be up im 7 hours to go to Harrogate ..... Long story, will tell it another time 

No comments:

Post a Comment