Thursday 28 August 2014

Can't sleep...

So it's stupid'o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Was having a really random dream that I can hardly remember now and I woke up to the sound of smoke alarm going off. Now I've no idea if this was just in my brain or actually real but now I'm a little bit worried to go back to sleep. I have checked out the whole flat and can't see anything that would cause the alarm to go off, smoke or otherwise, but still little bit concerned. 

Other than that it's been a pretty good day. We got back from London last night, feels a lifetime ago already, but knew we had stuff to do today so alarm went back on even though we're still on leave *sob.* At least I knew I was getting up for a good reason, to get me hair cut & coloured! It's now a gorgeous auburn colour, no change in the length since I'mgrowing it for the wedding. Please excuse the poor photo, it's in the waitrose toilets! 

We also had our pre wedding engagement photo shoot with our official wedding photographer today (well technically yesterday now!) The idea is to get you used to having a camera in your face all the time and to how they tell you to move as it's not necessarily natural. Did the "shoot" in the little village where the photographer is based so it's got nice countryside and villagey goodness in it! Hopefully the photos will come out beautifully, if they don't will be our fault and not the photographer's as he is excellent!  

Oh, alarm just went off again, guess I didn't dream it then...fiancĂ© woke up this time and he doesn't seem bothered about it. Says it's just the batteries n will sort it out in the morning. I'm not sure I'm going to get much sleep with worrying about them beeping n if it's actually detecting something or just tripping. Eeep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment