Thursday 21 August 2014

"Charlie, when they close the book on you and me, it will say that at this moment you were not there for me. And for that, obviously, there will be some kind of punishment."

Another day, another post. This one is about shoes and more specifically the beautiful wonderful shoes of love that I have bought! Somehow clicking through various links on facebook I ended up on this wonderful website called Modcloth which has all sorts of lovely things on it and then I found the amazing shoes of love: 

Unfortunately they didn't have these ones in my size, although I have requested them, but they did have the flats available, hooray!! I think these might be my evening shoes for the wedding since our colour scheme features purple heavily and they are decorative enough to be special on the day. I just hope that since they are coming from the US they will get here in time for my November wedding! 

In sewing news, still not got my fabric delivered yet so just sitting waiting to get started now. I suppose I could measure myself so I know what to cut from my patterns. Ah well, that can be a job for when everything is delivered! I think now the weather is turning a bit (read a lot!) more autumnal I might have to make some long sleeves dresses now. It almost feels like going back-to-school weather, which I know sounds ridiculous since I left senior school 10 years ago! 

I have my engagement pre-wedding photo shoot next week and have no idea what to wear, it's going to be done out in the fields near where the photographer lives so don't particularly want to go all glamorous but I still want to look good in them. Luckily I'd already arranged to have my hair cut that morning anyway since I'm on leave so that's one less thing to worry about, just the rest of me to stress over. I'm also hoping that the rather massive big red spot I have just under my nose will disappear in time for it, wicked witch is not a good look on me! If anyone has bright ideas about how to get rid of my spot or what I should be wearing in my photo shoot please speak now or forever hold your peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment