Sunday 24 August 2014

London Baby!

Today I am in London 😄 fiancé and I are staying for a few days over the bank holiday. Normally we could just get the train down and it would take us 40 mins to get here but thanks to the amazing minds at network rail who decided to do arrange engineering works over this w/e we had to get the coach. It wasn't too bad I suppose, just hot n cramped but no traffic jams at least! And here we are in a very nice hotel in Kensington just near natural history museum. See delightful photo below, and yes...I am in bed...

This evening there will be lobster, ribs and frozen margaritas; Tomorrow there will be proms, on Tuesday there will be afternoon tea and on Wednesday there will be Libertys of London for fabric sighing over... All in all a good holiday I'm thinking. Then we don't even go back to work til the week after. Excellent use of annual leave! 


No comments:

Post a Comment